Box Needed For Bn'R!

^^^ more power LOL.. How u like compared to the skars? Or was it Sa's?
it was the skars...and this one is not as loud as the skars got but then again im only sending like 900 watts to it....the skars got 1500-1600....but that will change when i drop in 3 batts and have it reconed to d2 or run 2 of them...

but it does sound clean and still gets **** loud for a 12....**** i have so many options right now idk wtf to do...just picked up an orion 2500d that im thinking of running....or stick with a single sub set up or go to a 2 sub with these....

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

Absolutely. I am always learning and think it's probably impossible to stop learning. I appreciate the advice and don't doubt for a second the...
Start by laying the larger bottom panel in an open space, then slowly “dry” assemble it by laying the pieces where they go like a puzzle. It...
These are also very good drivers, some of the best bang for the busk on shallow mounts. DD Audio SL610-D2 10"...
The it to a custom air brush guy and tell him what you want. You can always stain, plexiglass windows, and put led lights inside the box. Search...
Thanks man! Quitting drinking and battling DRESS syndrome has given me a new outlook on life.

About this thread

Bettr n' Revrse

5,000+ posts
I do what I want
Bettr n' Revrse
Grand Junction, CO
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date