Box Needed For Bn'R!

Bettr n' Revrse
5,000+ posts

I do what I want
Hey guys I need a box for my new sub... Its a custom TC9 12 that will be at about 2000 daily and weighs about 40 lbs... somewhere in the 1.7-2.0 cubes tuned in the mid 30's... I would like to have kerfed porting and some lettering done but may not fit in the budget... I wouldnt mind trying aero porting either... I will go out and get dimensions in a bit but its going in the Accords truck and I was thinking something that would fire into the cabin when I laid the seats down... However I dont know what would be best for me so I will listen to the experts... Thanks Bn'R

PS have tons to trade if we can work a deal that way...

Awww sh*t ya sorry guys I was running out the door in a hurry.. Mods please move if you get the chance...

Budget Id like to go as cheap as possible... Ive been talking to a local about building one but he is always busy and the local shop was gunna charge me 200 so I told them to eff off lol

Awww sh*t ya sorry guys I was running out the door in a hurry.. Mods please move if you get the chance...Budget Id like to go as cheap as possible... Ive been talking to a local about building one but he is always busy and the local shop was gunna charge me 200 so I told them to eff off lol
your not gonna get any cheaper with shipping charges...

Aero's are spendy if you dont get them in bulk. So your going to be looking at the same price pretty much. I can do $190 with aero's and carpet. if you don't want carpet you can take away $15 from the price.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.