Box Gone Wrong

**** that's a nice sized gash.

I knew a guy, cut off the very tip of his thumb and all of his other fingers straight across with a skill saw. got the fingers back but now his thumb ends pretty much straight across now, no rounded tip lol

HAHAHAHAH! no, i had saw horses but the skill saw just jumped back at me.
I use a skill saw everyday.... im confused how this happens???
The MDF pinched the blade and made it kick.
I used to be a carpenter... I always used my skillsaw with the blade pinned up because it saves time... I totally know what a pinched blade can do. I just never let it kick back. I used to strong arm it until I was done cutting. i have shot myself in the hind leg with my nail gun thou...

**** sorry that had to happen looks bad. But there is a good side too and that is the pain pills. You sir will be feeling good for at least a month.. Lucky bastard hope it heals well and don't forget to mail me those pills. LOL. JFWY

i've been hit by boards, wrenched my arm/wrist, torqued around, dented cars, and ruined wood, but never let a blade come at me at all cost...... always pull that trigger assuming it's going to attack at any time, and stay out of the line of fire...... so, when you gonna come by, drug me up, and release those chastity stitches?

Being that my dad has been doing construction fro 30+ years, he has some pretty good stories. He had a nail gun accidentally shoot and hit him in the opposite hand. He's had one of his workers, nailing the top plates while framing, shoot straight through his foot and into the wood...foot was stuck. They tried to cut the nail off with a saw-zall, but apparently the nail was getting too hot from all of the friction. They ended up just cutting the 2x4 plate off at each end of his foot and taking him into the hospital like that with a piece of wood nailed to his foot...and the doctor ended up using some pliers to pull the nail out anyways. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Cool story, I know.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.