Box for memphis4l

Participant count
  • Participant list

iamamp3pimp
5,000+ posts

Bass Heads Entertainment
Tampa FL
I dont have any build pics, but heres the box....

just needs a little carpet.

box3.jpg

box4.jpg

box5.jpg

box6.jpg

box7.jpg

just needs a dusting, and a little carpet.

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

looking good. gonna have to pic this thing up for sure 2morrow. and bowtie the custom sub from woofercooker is bascially a Crossfire XMT motor and TRF basket. with a beefed up coil, dual 1.4 ohm. i don't have a camera anymore. maybe iamamp3pimp can take some pics of the sub when i goo to pick it up. and he can post them.

I can do that.

whats the tuning?

What time monday afternoon you wanna come down?

i think im gonna chill at some meet with some dudes from tampa racing forums.....wanna come?

since you came all this way anyhow.....

I can do that.
whats the tuning?

What time monday afternoon you wanna come down?

i think im gonna chill at some meet with some dudes from tampa racing forums.....wanna come?

since you came all this way anyhow.....
i get off work at 3. so i can shoot up then. but ya sure ill hangout. where's this meet at??

near 6 or so
alright sounds good. everything is ran. but i probably wont connect the amp till i get there. do you have a power drill possibly?? if not i can get one from my dad. can you pm me directions to your place?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.