Pair L7s on Pair 2608s Build PICS

Ali1
10+ year member

e6300 FTW
U.S.
Purchased two L7s, along with a pair of 2608s. I know these woofers will not take 2600rms daily, but i want headroom. Each woofer wired to its own bxi2608 @1ohm. Memory padding inserted between the amp and the enclosure to dampen vibrations. I hated that i mounted the amps to the enclosure, but i had no choice as you can see from the pictures. Electrical system consists of 250amp alternator, purchased from Mechman, red top optima under the hood, powermaster d3100 in the trunk. Alpine x100 as my head unit, 1/0 throughout vehicle. big 3 is currently in the works, waiting on more wire. Enclosure was built by BonesNinja(thanks again), tuned to 35hz, 1'' baffle, flared port kicker and my name appearing on the carpet.

Pictures:

Alternator (this is from DB)

114_0179.jpg

114_0180.jpg

114_0184.jpg

IMG00039.jpg

IMG00040.jpg

IMG00098.jpg

IMG00097.jpg

Lots of wires, will clean it up as soon as i get everything in place.

Comments/critisims welcome

looks good so far. Clean up the wires a little bit though
As soon as everything is settled, I will clean up wires and rerun them

ali you must love L7's
When you purchased pair of L7 for $70, there's nothing better for the price besides funky pups!!!!! you know that!!!

wont be competing in any stock classes (rules might have changed) because last i knew you had to be below the window line.

looks loud though. love the box.

wont be competing in any stock classes (rules might have changed) because last i knew you had to be below the window line.
looks loud though. love the box.
don't plan on it. Too busy to be concerned about dbs

thanks for the comments fellas

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.