Box for F-150

Participant count
  • Participant list
8" sub octoport. Surprises people when they hear it and its on like 600w only. The good thing is these new fords dont have a tranny hump so makes building the box easier.

I took the back seat out of my ford. But before doing that their are a bunch of prefab boxes online that will fit under the seat. You can go on sonic electronic or crutchfield and put your vehicle type in then search for truck enclosures/boxes. Obviously having a custom box would be nice. But something is better than nothing.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

Has anyone bought/used a pre-fab underseat F150 SuperCrew sub box in a SUPER-CAB? 2015-2020 in particular I know the super crew seats are...
Start by laying the larger bottom panel in an open space, then slowly “dry” assemble it by laying the pieces where they go like a puzzle. It...
The it to a custom air brush guy and tell him what you want. You can always stain, plexiglass windows, and put led lights inside the box. Search...
Thanks man! Quitting drinking and battling DRESS syndrome has given me a new outlook on life.

About this thread

tooshort_128

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
tooshort_128
Sterling, VA
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date