box for a re 12

Participant count
  • Participant list
Just went and bought some wood glue, silicone chalking, predriller for the holes, and some wood screws (cabinet ones). Have to go Monday and get the wood. You think i will really have that much left over lol. Maybe i could build a box for my brother too, he is running off those prefab ones from Wal-Mart. He has a lighting audio sub (from Wal-Mart) with a jbl amp like mine. His max dimensions are 6 inches deep, 25 inches wide, and 14 inches high. Can you come up with anything for that?

wuz up. yo if u wanna get a sub box done just email me the way u want it and i'll get some1 to do it for you. question is how much are u willing to spend. i wont ship it to you cuz u are right up in new york and i live like 2 hours away depending on where u at in new york. so we can always meet up. just hit me up on my email bemberry1@msn.com

i'm doin the math on it as we speak and its goin 2 be about 100 to get everything done. its like 50 for labor and 50 for material. but like i said if ur interested give me a call at 609-352-3715. ask for ron !!!

can somebody give me the specs to make a box 1.25 cubice feet sealed. Max dementions are 6 inches deep, 25 inches wide, and 14 inches high. I would like to build this for my brother at the same time i am building mine. Thank you

can somebody give me the specs to make a box 1.25 cubice feet sealed. Max dementions are 6 inches deep' date=' 25 inches wide, and 14 inches high. I would like to build this for my brother at the same time i am building mine. Thank you[/quote']
theres only .76 cubic feet there total using 3/4 MDF, unless you can go bigger you are SOL

how about if we go 6 deep, 17 high, 30 wide? What does that give me? Is there a website where i could figure this stuff out?? thank you

those demensions you gave me were those inside or outside demensions? Because i have it built and it doesnt look like it is 1.58 cubic feet lol but maybe. could you jut tell me if there inside or outside. thank you

thinking about adding another re 12. What do you guys think will it be noticably different. Worth it? Could someone tell me some demensions for a box slot ported for 2 re 12's. Thank you that box i did for the one sounds great. Max demensions are 16.75"H x 32"W x 20"D

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.