Box done *Pics and Vids*

lucky Baztard.. gonna try ya hand at building? or have someone else do it? all my 1st cuts were uneven and had a lean.. I prolly should have just had the audio shop do it for $75+ materials.. It was a learning experience tho. Im proud

personaly i rather do it myself but i'm not that skilled so i had a team member help me out. first build came out o.k this second one is looking a lot better

i payed $24 for 2 sheets of clasic birch @ homedepot the cashier rang it up as plywood
LOL!! I ALWAYS go to the girls when i buy wood....

rang up my MDF one time as the 2x4 1/2" MDF.

And i self check-out when buying nuts n bolts n stuff....

"Please place item in bag" "I Did you fing *****, o ok, let me add another item until you stop. Oh you want more? Here u go!"

lmao!! //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/naughty.gif.94359f346c0f1259df8038d60b41863e.gif

u could self checkout but it wrong.... and stealing.......... switching tags is wrong but if u are broke then i know why u do it. but still

This was funny. My 13 yr old daughter was just laying beside me when I clicked on this thread, and after I watched that video she made the comment "how gay was that" towards the video. I went to post a reply stating that but when I looked down I saw that it was already there by someone else, must be unanimous,lol! Whats the point of taking a video of a still object with no sound? We're just raggin u about the video a little, I mean even if u would have said some things about the box it would have been better, kinda telling what u were going to do next, or something like that. Any sound would have helped ya know. Now that the video has been properly dogged I will say your box looks fine, maybe u told us this already but how r u gonna finish the box, carpet,paint,ect...?

This was funny. My 13 yr old daughter was just laying beside me when I clicked on this thread, and after I watched that video she made the comment "how gay was that" towards the video. I went to post a reply stating that but when I looked down I saw that it was already there by someone else, must be unanimous,lol! Whats the point of taking a video of a still object with no sound? We're just raggin u about the video a little, I mean even if u would have said some things about the box it would have been better, kinda telling what u were going to do next, or something like that. Any sound would have helped ya know. Now that the video has been properly dogged I will say your box looks fine, maybe u told us this already but how r u gonna finish the box, carpet,paint,ect...?
is she hot? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/naughty.gif.94359f346c0f1259df8038d60b41863e.gif//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wow.gif.23d729408e9177caa2a0ed6a2ba6588e.gif

eh, i didnt think about it.. but to finish it imma do an oversized double baffle and cut to for a contoured look in my trunk and then maybe do a matching floor and side pieces, alotta work, but for sure the flush look.. I plan on sanding and painting soon

will do, but it will be a minute.. My touchscreen is in the mail, gotta buy a new amp, and take the amp kit and wiring out my old explorer and put it in here

Box done *One Picture and a Video of me walking around*
fixed for you //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/naughty.gif.94359f346c0f1259df8038d60b41863e.gif//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wow.gif.23d729408e9177caa2a0ed6a2ba6588e.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.