box designer?

Participant count
  • Participant list
what software do you guys use? anything online that i don't have to actually download?
Bassbox Pro...

Torres Box Calculator...

or just a calculator and basic math... buth if you want design software, download it and be done with it..

Bassbox Pro...
Torres Box Calculator...

or just a calculator and basic math... buth if you want design software, download it and be done with it..
im on my school computer and it dont let u download anything without administer password. not gunna buy a laptop cuz i just use my phone...

---------- Post added at 11:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:15 PM ----------

and free software btw plz.

and just went on the box tune calculator on the android play store and its sweet. tells you the dispacement of port and everything and then gives you a cutout sheet at the bottom of the page!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.