box calculator with cut sheet

THUNDERBIRD
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Veteran
LANSING, MI
anyone know of where i can find this? i used one once or twice for ported boxes. i want to find it again and i want one for sealed boxes too. i liked it because it would also give me a cut sheet and tell me how much of a sheet of mdf i would use.

A lot of people have said this one is very inaccurate...
Really?, maybe i should quit recommending it then

Would it be a bad idea to compare it to the results of winisd?

the last box i designed, i threw it all into winisd, just to confirm, turned out the same.

The port area was within a couple cubic inches of each other.

Really?, maybe i should quit recommending it thenWould it be a bad idea to compare it to the results of winisd?

the last box i designed, i threw it all into winisd, just to confirm, turned out the same.

The port area was within a couple cubic inches of each other.
I dont have any experience with it myself.... but I have read some respected members have put the math to it, and proved it pretty inaccurate. I think it just varies. Sometimes its on, and sometimes its off...

i know how to do them i am not lazy i just wanted one that will give me a cut sheet so i dont have to go threw it all and make one, with the subtract 3/4 here and 3/4 there. i like to just get the panel sizes and cut them. that way i know how much wood i need.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.