box calcuator???

Participant count
  • Participant list

1mounty

texas
I am pretty new to this and I have built a couple boxes off of online calculators and been pretty successful but ive been told that they aren't very good. so I'm wondering what's the best box calculator for free out there and if you guys could leave links that would be awesome! thank you!

I am pretty new to this and I have built a couple boxes off of online calculators and been pretty successful but ive been told that they aren't very good. so I'm wondering what's the best box calculator for free out there and if you guys could leave links that would be awesome! thank you!
The absolute best is torres box calculator or xplicit audio ultimate car app calculator on android. That bassport thing is in russian.

The ones i mention accounts for every displacement you can think of for the most accurate design.

trmAq.jpg

The absolute best is torres box calculator or xplicit audio ultimate car app calculator on android. That bassport thing is in russian.
The ones i mention accounts for every displacement you can think of for the most accurate design.

trmAq.jpg
could you drop a link to the download ive looked for it and everytime I get to it it says it unavailable.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.