Box building service

Participant count
  • Participant list

gjfinest

NC
Alright so I'm a noob and don't really have knowledge on sound systems, im trying to learn as I go. I just know that want a new sound system in my car and I am a big fan of the lows. My question is, is there a good and trustworthy custom box building service that tunes box to my preference and will have it shipped to my house. I don't have the time to build one myself due to work. I would like a nice custom box that is tuned to 28hz.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

The crossover is just a pair of 3way, 300watt crossovers I picked up from from amazon. the subs I have are 8" Kicker FreeAir f8a I am looking...
Thanks man! Quitting drinking and battling DRESS syndrome has given me a new outlook on life.
i have a 15 already for the lows ita a little over kill for a crew cab but I like it and I was hoping it would sound better and louder than my old...
I have been attempting to study the true nature of why we tend to tune transmission lines and enclosures in general like we do, the nature of...

About this thread

gjfinest

gjfinest
NC
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from
gjfinest