Box Builder in Georgia

Guy that does my fabrication work is in Grady County which is in the SW corner of the state about 30 minutes from Tallahassee. He keeps birch and some mdf on hand but can build whatever you need and he has a Sonus set so he can make awesome designs on about anything. Look up Creative Customs on facebook.

if you have a screw driver, nails, glue and a local lowes or home depot along with a friend/relative with a jigsaw, you can pretty much build your own box man.
That's the problem. I don't have a saw. I can look around for one though.

That's the problem. I don't have a saw. I can look around for one though.

Besides cutting the subwoofer hole which you can just ask anyone in your area, neighbors etc... The main cuts, you just have the guys at home depot cut it for you. Buy the wood, have them cut it right there for you and take it home, glue and screw then the hole thats all.

Besides cutting the subwoofer hole which you can just ask anyone in your area, neighbors etc... The main cuts, you just have the guys at home depot cut it for you. Buy the wood, have them cut it right there for you and take it home, glue and screw then the hole thats all.
Didn't know they could do that - Now I just have to see what cuts I need to get! If you could help, let me know please!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.