Box Build: The Elephant Box

find me equal work for equal money spent and i will give just as many props...
respect given where respect is due
i'd take my work over any one else's. thats how i get a sense of accomplishment..... instead of just giving my money to someone

i'd take my work over any one else's. thats how i get a sense of accomplishment..... instead of just giving my money to someone
Sometimes DIY just isnt possible. A lot of people I build for, dont have the time, or tools, or quite honestly the skills. Nothing wrong with paying someone else to do it if you cant. Not your average Joe can build a box similar to this...

Sometimes DIY just isnt possible. A lot of people I build for, dont have the time, or tools, or quite honestly the skills. Nothing wrong with paying someone else to do it if you cant. Not your average Joe can build a box similar to this...
You're right that there is nothing wrong with having somebody else do it but it's not as fun. I enjoy building stuff and do so many times just for the pleasure of it. I just recently built a box because I had extra wood and free time. That was me "relaxing" on the weekend.

But if I was going to pay somebody to do the work, you would definitely be the first person I would contact... Thumper being second but the whole Canada thing makes that unrealistic.

You're right that there is nothing wrong with having somebody else do it but it's not as fun. I enjoy building stuff and do so many times just for the pleasure of it. I just recently built a box because I had extra wood and free time. That was me "relaxing" on the weekend.
But if I was going to pay somebody to do the work, you would definitely be the first person I would contact... Thumper being second but the whole Canada thing makes that unrealistic.

being in Canada my shipping costs are a little more but about

90% of my boxes still go to the US

Bj every single time man you never fail at any enclosure building at all. very nice work man keep it up. what do you think he will hit in number's with that enclosure?

tried contacting you threw the website but no luck so i sent you a PM> thanks.
Sorry man, My email has pretty much ****** as of late. Im missing emails, and ones I send arent always going through. Im trying to get it fixed. Ill get back to your pm later. Thanks for your patience.

I agree, I enjoy building as well (obviously), but not everyone does... Thats where us builders come in...

Bj every single time man you never fail at any enclosure building at all. very nice work man keep it up. what do you think he will hit in number's with that enclosure?

Thanks man. I have no idea what it will hit. I have 0 experiece with a TL.

Small update tonight. Got the bracing put in the second chamber, as well as the sides put in there as well.

JayFergusson030.jpg

JayFergusson031.jpg

JayFergusson032.jpg

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.