Box build for woofercooker

pro-rabbit
5,000+ posts

OKC, OK
For what else... 2 SA8s I will have look up specs again...(building 5 boxes and its 2am...I don't care right now haha)

IMAG0095.jpg

IMAG0096.jpg

IMAG0097.jpg

Sorry, I deleted the rest of the interior pics some how.... There are 45s in the there corners as well.. The 1" dowel is recessed about 1/8 into the top and 1/8 into the bottom.

IMAG0106.jpg

IMAG0105.jpg

IMAG0104.jpg

IMAG0107.jpg

IMAG0108.jpg

IMAG0109.jpg

Thanks...

and to answer what was just asked in a PM

Yes, the heater is still broke at the shop so assembly is still done by taking over my daughters room haha

Beer Gets The Job Done. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
Yep, I was at the shop cutting wood and the woman brought me some.....

Down side, she may be after my life insurance...(Beer and a shop full of power tools) LOL

looks nice...good quality work done fast...i wish you lived closer i'd let you help me finish up some of my wood projects
Thank you sir. We first talked in this thread which was on the first. I was delayed in building for a day to do a power outage from ice.

If you need some work done, we can work things out easily enough from doing designs to shipping cardboard templates. I also take a ton of vacations and will be down there for finals this year.

I used some staples. The way it sits and how I cut it wide I don't see it coming up unless your back there pulling and rubbing the hell out of it.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.