IMAG0085.jpg

IMAG0086.jpg

IMAG0087.jpg

IMAG0088.jpg

IMAG0089.jpg

IMAG0090.jpg

IMAG0091.jpg

IMAG0092.jpg

Nice. How much of a pain is it to pack boxes like that?
I just asked her, she said she just cuts up boxes and makes a large box sort of(I'm normally not around when she does this). She is experimenting with other ways to cover the corners as I did have one person say a corner was damaged a little in shipping. Nothing crazy, but one issue is enough reason for me to change up how I do things. After the box is...um well boxed we wrap it with some plastic stretch wrap I get from a factory here. Same stuff used for wrapping pallets.

you have a good woman.
Thanks, I do fell very lucky to have her. She is understanding to say the least.

On a side note, she did have me teach her how to build/design an enclosure. She then designed and built her own with no help (I was in meetings all day) for a 15" sub that she now uses every day.

I will have this out first thing tomorrow(would have been today had it built yesterday already, but the carpet didn't show up until today sorry). You should have it Monday or Tuesday. You have my cell number in a PM if you need/want anything or if you just have some questions.

Awesome, monday or tues sounds good to me, running the sub in a sealed box right now, excited to see what it sounds like with the ported

Sure thing man, I'll keep you in mind for future projects too

Thanks, I do fell very lucky to have her. She is understanding to say the least.
On a side note, she did have me teach her how to build/design an enclosure. She then designed and built her own with no help (I was in meetings all day) for a 15" sub that she now uses every day.
May I send my girlfriend to your house for a week or two via UPS Ground? I would like her to spend some time around your wife. I can't even get her to cook.

Thanks, and sorry about the paint on the inside of your box LOL. That part of the port was laying by something else I was painting..then my daughter though she should help..your wood was then taken hostage and eventually i failed at negotiations with a 9 year old LOL

May I send my girlfriend to your house for a week or two via UPS Ground? I would like her to spend some time around your wife. I can't even get her to cook.
You can send her here. Pm me for shipping information. She'll be an expert chef to cook you the most exotic meals. She just may not be able to walk straight after the 2 week course.

As long as you pay return postage a throw in a few bucks to keep her feed sure. My wife is very into the whole..taking care of me idea. She has been that way for 5 years now, I hope it stays that way. Hell, on guys night(football beer and cards) she will keep us going with cold beer which includes making a beer or burger run when needed. We don't even ask, she just says hey were are low be right back...LOL

You can send her here. Pm me for shipping information. She'll be an expert chef to cook you the most exotic meals. She just may not be able to walk straight after the 2 week course.
my gf would break you down, son //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.