box broke wtf

Bobby322
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Veteran
TX
So I got my system all together and in my truck like 3 weeks ago. About a week ago my sub starts to sound wierd, not like its blown but just rattley I guess. I took a quick look at it today and I dunno what it is. I havent even taken the sub out of the box yet. But as I was bumpin it checking it out it felt like the back of the box was kinda loose. So I squeezed together harder and it made the bass sound much tighter...so Im thinking the box is like broken in the back.

Im going to take it out tomorrow and really look at it. If it turns out that it is broken thats complete BS. I paid a member on here $140 for it and 2 weeks later its breaking.

Is it possible a treo ssx and 2400 will break a box in 2 weeks not even playing it but a few blocks down the road a day.. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif

If its broken I guess I'll run a threaded bolt through it and some screws....what shouldve been done from the beginning

If it doesnt work correctly it is broken //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif
this is true. I say go through and find the points that arent sealed up good and do so. or get with the original builder and have them fix the issue.

Yeah its the box thats pictured in my f/s ad. but not selling the box

2nd box thats done this. First one probally was alot due to me dropping it outta my car lol

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.