Bought mids from Louisiana crx

Theres missing pieces to this story...but OP has ben refunded for the speakers and his return shipping monies //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif
3 weeks later? why were they damaged to begin with? that's not shipping damage. so many questions.

3 weeks later? why were they damaged to begin with? that's not shipping damage. so many questions.
The speakers were sealed in plastic fromn DD when they were shipped...It was an airtight sealed bag...I had never laid hands on the speakers and they were taken right out of a DD cardboard box...THe Op[ had to rip apart the vacuum sealed package to touch the speakers ....he was the first to touch them since they were made ...so when they left my possesion I saw no damage in them and assumed brand new speakers would be good

This seems to be an unfortunate situation that "CRX" probably coulve handled a bit quicker. That being said we don't know what possible catastrophes may have happened in his life that distracted him. If he sent sealed packaged from DD then something happened in shipping or the packaging held together a substandard product from DD. "CRX" does have a long standing rep and many satisfied buyers, it seems odd that he would choose now to burn someone on such a small sale. He also stepped up and bought them back, which I doubt many in this thread would do, and now has drivers that he wanted to sell and no longer own. I see this as done and I would buy from CRX in the future.

[quote name='mitchell0715']The speakers were sealed in plastic fromn DD when they were shipped...It was an airtight sealed bag

can you confirm this OP? @chaddyc[/QUOTE]

Yes they were sealed. I opened one of them which was good the second had a finger sized hole in it but fell apart as soon as it came out of the bag. I did mention to him that I didn't think bad on his part and he offered to reimburse me on the return shipping to him. He also said that he would see what he had that could replace the dd's with.

As to were they straight from DD sealed I wouldn't know.the glue job looked shoddy though.
DD outsourced their mids and highs too be made...Im not sure who made the mids for DD but they told me the tweeters in that set were the same ones as in the Pioneer Rev series....I have a Tantric HDD 10 that was hand made by tantric and came unglued it looked similar to the DD mid......it was used once unsure if poor grades of CA glue are being used or not ........anyway I tried to file a claim with USPS to get the refund and they wouldnt pay even though I paid extra for insurance because I knew they had a long way to go ...Im not gonna intentionally ship anything damaged if I know it ...If i sale something that is damaged...I'll state whats wrong with it...I have sold blown woofers before but they were listed as blown to be reconed...

if they were sealed then i cant say that you would of known they were damaged when you sold them, it's still weird that you disappeared when this happened but if the OP is happy with the refund and you're somehow able to recoup your losses from the speakers being broken then thats satisfying to me, will dd warranty them?

if they were sealed then i cant say that you would of known they were damaged when you sold them, it's still weird that you disappeared when this happened but if the OP is happy with the refund and you're somehow able to recoup your losses from the speakers being broken then thats satisfying to me, will dd warranty them?
I doubt DD would ...Sorta like Tantric giving warranty on the $500 HDD10 ...I'll probably try and repair them and just use them in a personal vehicle...The HDD will need a recone ...If I had caught the problem in time I could've saved it...but not knowing it had come unglued I was trying to use it at shows...and the coil wore out ...I lost my team cactus 7kw amp due to it as well...so some situations can turn out bad ....but all is taken care of on these DDs now...

You got to wait til the 15th bruh. Yall don't know that struggle //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif
I fuckin told you. 15th rolls by, CRX shows up and buddy gets his cash. It's hard out here for a pimp //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif

cocaine is a hell of a drug..(joke)
That's no joke //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif

nobody has to satisfy you.

you act like some judge and jury..

get over your self your, nobody.

he does not need to prove anything to you or anybody else except the buyer.

these types of threads get way out of hand by people that is has nothing to do with.

nobody has to satisfy you.you act like some judge and jury..

get over your self your, nobody.

he does not need to prove anything to you or anybody else except the buyer.

these types of threads get way out of hand by people that is has nothing to do with.
You're still on my **** list buddy. There's a reason why I get into these threads, I hate unprofessional sellers. I may go off topic and troll, but when it comes down to my business obligations there's no excuse for me, you, or anyone else to leave a buyer in the dark.

Crx at least got it refunded relatively quickly and really had no idea that the item was broken, like I said still weird to not communicate for that long, but he resolved it somewhat quickly.

You're still on my **** list buddy. There's a reason why I get into these threads, I hate unprofessional sellers. I may go off topic and troll, but when it comes down to my business obligations there's no excuse for me, you, or anyone else to leave a buyer in the dark.
Crx at least got it refunded relatively quickly and really had no idea that the item was broken, like I said still weird to not communicate for that long, but he resolved it somewhat quickly.
well thanks. i im glade.

do i care...

HELLL NO.

my point was **** happens.

and your reaming crx out...

come on....

im sure he does not care what you thing.

i know i dont.

its not your deal.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

chaddyc

10+ year member
chaddyc
Hawaii
Start date
Participants
Who Replied