Bought mids from Louisiana crx

well thanks. i im glade. do i care...

HELLL NO.

my point was **** happens.

and your reaming crx out...

come on....

im sure he does not care what you thing.

i know i dont.

its not your deal.
no, im not reaming him out. im giving credit where its due, at first it looked like he knowingly sent out speakers that were bad. I asked if this was true, he and the OP agreed it was sent in original plastic, so i came to the conclusion that he didnt send them out knowingly broken, and that it was resolved in with a refund in better time than other problems lately, i.e. http://www.caraudio.com/forums/buyer-seller-feedback/619390-big-scott-paid-hu-but-no-response.html

Since there's no proof/pics of actual speakers, other than what CRX has, we can only make assumptions.

Remember, always 2 sides to a story.

Somebody could be lying.

Since there's no proof/pics of actual speakers, other than what CRX has, we can only make assumptions.

Somebody could be lying.
There were pictures //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif

20151123_185114.jpg

There were pictures //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif
20151123_185114.jpg
Why are you repeating what I already said??

Perhaps I wasn't clear enough----if there was NEW pics of the same speakers, a unboxing vid, etc.

Provide pics of speakers being packaged....makes me wonder why that one speaker was upside down tho.

Why are you repeating what I already said??
Perhaps I wasn't clear enough----if there was NEW pics of the same speakers, a unboxing vid, etc.

Provide pics of speakers being packaged....makes me wonder why that one speaker was upside down tho.
Yeah, I thought you meant no pictures of the speaker damage. Need to be more specific

Somebody could be lying.
That still isn't good enough for ya?

There was a link provided too.....which CRX had a few pics on there, which would be the seller.

Now I see the confusion.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

chaddyc

10+ year member
chaddyc
Hawaii
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies