Bought mids from Louisiana crx

Ya one thing I don't have is health insurance. :/ it ended last year and it's not worth it to get it. When I was younger I had a kidney stone with no insurance. I went to hospital and got like a 5k bill.. I was working and getting paid good at the time but I went to the hospital financial office and they dropped the bill to like $1000 and had to pay $15 a month... So if I have to go to the doctor again I'll just do that. A lot cheaper then paying insurance every month unless somethings really wrong and your in hospital for weeks and have $1,0000,000,000 bill then I'd prly be fvcked... My son and wife have insurance though.
ya like me.

over 3 million in hospital bills....

and that was a 4-1/2 period when i did not have insurance....

i think you guys that work suckk..... i wish i could.

Not trying to start anymore crap but not every business has a website. Mydad has had a business for well over 40 years withno website

Whats your business? I gotta see this. You couldn't even build a bpillar wall that didn't fall apart and vibrate your amp to pieces. Wood slapping around and just a shlt box with no craftsman ship what so ever... If you put effort like that into a business it's going to fail and fail hard. So let's see your business. Web page please. Every business has a webpage

Not trying to start anymore crap but not every business has a website. Mydad has had a business for well over 40 years withno website
Things were a little different for a business when they were around long before the Internet.

He is still making money and works when he wants to. Guess that's not smart?

He was saying your dad been in business for 40 years... The internet hasn't been around 40years so he couldn't have a website when he started a business, and now he's prly not to good with computer as most old people arnt... But by you saying he works when he wants to means he prly doesn't have a decent sized business that needs a store front and day to day operations with overhead and multi employees to manage.

You're right. But that doesn't make it less smart. This town is word of mouth. My dad did try advertising on Google and didn't get a single biggest from it. So he canceled. Granted its not his business website.

My town is going under fast now. I'd hate to try to start a business today. He kept the business going after he lost his leg in accident too. It was shut down while he was in hospital. Wasn't supposed to walk again. He was on crutches painting cars ti buy the house I'mstill living in. (Not withmy parents)

My town is going under fast now. I'd hate to try to start a business today. He kept the business going after he lost his leg in accident too. It was shut down while he was in hospital. Wasn't supposed to walk again. He was on crutches painting cars ti buy the house I'mstill living in. (Not withmy parents)
Yeah, Decatur is going to shit.

When it's windy, you can smell Decatur in Springfield //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/sick.gif.b1847c8dabbfeeddbcf1a78052249e10.gif

Internet has been around longer than some of us have been alive. It just wasn't made public until the mid 90s or so.

There's a few business near me that aren't online/no website. Partially because they wanna remain private and trying to stay away from much bigger corporations to offer to buy them out.

Naw fvck that I'm a 1% now... I've worked since I was 14 full time 40 hours a week after school. That's was crazy and I've work 7 days aweek 12hour shifts for months during the summer months when business was the best from ages 17-25 and While money was great I'll never work again... Life isn't about working and having the biggest house and nicest things... Life is about enjoying what YOU love the most, so I choose family and car audio lol. I got plenty of money to stay happy and never been late on any bills ever so we are content. Life's good here. No I don't rely on my wife's money. I make my own money. You don't have to have a 7-5 job to make money, lots of other ways.
Move that dope.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

chaddyc

10+ year member
chaddyc
Hawaii
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies