Boston Acoustics Z6's installed!

How are the speakers mounted? Are they sealed well? Where's your hipass set at? Could the harshness be tweeter settings? Did you try messing with eq adjustments? Could your amp be clipping?
Something's wrong. Very few speakers get as loud and clean as Z's.
The speakers are in my doors with the tweeter on top. I did not install any of this. I know the hipass is on the 4 channel amp. Well when its cranked all the way up, its very high the sound. Some songs are good and some songs are different and high. I am guessing since I have 2 extra tweeters in the mach 460 pods still. I do have the pioneer 7600 EQ on the bottom, but I really dont know which are what when setting adjustments when I see the bars up and down. I dont think the amp would be clipping. I think its really hard to get good sound in my convertible, but I spent so much money, lol. Honestly this bostons arent that amazing just listening to the human ear. What would I hear with these vs other ones in sound? These dont really hurt my ears in loudness when I crank them up and they are up. Like my ears get used to them so there not that loud. These dont have that great midbass either because I like to test it out and turn sub off from the EQ and listen to just components. I had the bass up and then it sounded like bad mid bass everytime it hit so it was too much. So I turned down the bass to just flat from +2, now there is really no mid bass when I dont have the sub on.

LOL

I have BA's lowest level coaxials and they have decent midbass. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crazy.gif.c13912c32de98515d3142759a824dae7.gif

LOL
I have BA's lowest level coaxials and they have decent midbass. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crazy.gif.c13912c32de98515d3142759a824dae7.gif

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/uhoh.gif.c07307dd22ee7e63e22fc8e9c614d1fd.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.