boss amp

• Thread starter thirsty
  • Start date
  • Replies 3
  • Views 1K
    Participant count
  • Participant list
well in my opinion they are alright but everybody here says there junk. some of my friends have them and have never had any problems with it. thats not to bad of a price. if its all you can afford go with it.

anyone know if this amp is 2 ohm stable to run 2 350w 4 ohm subs?

im pretty sure it is 2 ohm stable but most people here i talk asked have also said they are junk. But i disagree i just got a boss war amp a awhile ago and am very saticfied with it and my friend has one that he has had for years and its still crankin like the day he got it.

They defeniatly arent the best but i dont have lots of money to put into a system and for a lower end amp i think they do a good job.

later

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.