Boss 2640 & Neo 35 in 2001 Blazer

Participant count
  • Participant list

maddog110

I am going to be installing a Boss 2640 CD Player and a Neo 35 MP3 unit in my Blazer in the next few weeks. My Blazer currently has the factory CD in it now. This is my first self-installation, so I need a little assistance.

Does anyone know if I can install both in the area left by the removal of the factory CD? If so, do I need to look for any special installation material. I know that kits are made for the installation of a single unit after removing the factory CD, but I have not seen anything for the installation of two units.

The last thing is the speakers. I would like to add two 10" Punch subwoofers to the rear area of the Blazer. I would like to build it into the side of the vehicle. What is the best way to do this without destroying the interior of my car? Thanks for the help.

well on the cd player im not a 100% sure...i know your car will hold a cd player w/ the size code of E and U...as for the speakers i believe that qlogic makes a custome fit speaker enclosure that fits on the sides of your blazer i would check out crutchfield.com and find out for sure....

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.