Bose *****!

the speakers will actually be built into the amp, front have will be a baffel for the speaker, back half will be the amp. hope they make a wiring harness for you, i had bose stuff and they didnt make a wiring harness for my car, or a fit kit for that matter.
This is exactly the way the system on my parents 97 Cadillac Eldorado. If your lucky, yours will be the same way with the amps built on to the speakers.

Well I gave in and let them install it for me this morning.They made it look so easy.Sounds good though.I got my tracking number for my eD amp today also.Maybe it wont be 2 months before they ship the subs out.Oh yeah I guess they kept my factory radio cause I cant find it so I dont get to blow it up now //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/blow_up.gif.f2a780e8b12ae09e264cb01720b8dca2.gif

i had to rewire the bose system in my 94 maxima, same gen as you. There isnt any harness for it. Its a complete rewire(not to hard tho). For the fronts you will be restricted to what size speakers you sun because of the bose enclosure they sit in. I know on maxima.org there is a guy that i bought adapter plates made out of mdf from. Really good quality and fit and they were only 15 bucks. For the power and ground on my h/u i just ran them to the battery and used the power wire on the cig lighter as the ign power source.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.