Bose speakers

sdgills

I have a 2004 nissan maxima...When i play a cd the left side speakers go in and out....when i hit a bump they will come back in then back out...But if i play the radio dont have no problems out the speakers at all....I thought it was the amp but i replace it and still have the same problem...if someone could tell me the problems i show thanks alot...

bose speakers ****
I wouldn't say they ****. But they're over marketed and overpriced. Quality is definitely a step up from standard OEM speakers, which most definitely ****.

I have a 2004 nissan maxima...When i play a cd the left side speakers go in and out....when i hit a bump they will come back in then back out...But if i play the radio dont have no problems out the speakers at all....I thought it was the amp but i replace it and still have the same problem...if someone could tell me the problems i show thanks alot...
Check your wiring. Sounds like something's loose.

bose speakers ****
Your an idiot, I don't think I've seen you contribute anything to this forum. If you don't have anything helpful for the OP, why post at all?

OP Are you absolutely sure it doesn't happen with the radio? Because it sounds like you have a loose/corroded wire, but that would cause the problem regardless of what your listening to.

Founded Bose Corporation in 1964; Invented the 901® Direct/Reflecting® speaker system - one of the first stereo loudspeakers to utilize the space around them instead of reproducing sound as if in a vacuum; featured in 2006 Forbes Billionaires list.

Amar Bose is the founder of Bose Corporation and is known for his pioneering work in the field of acoustics. Bose speakers are world-famous for giving high-end performance despite their modest size.

Amar Gopal Bose was born in 1929 in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. His father Nani Gopal Bose was a revolutionary freedom fighter who emigrated from Calcutta to escape British prosecution. Amar Bose was interested in electronics right from his childhood and used to make small electrical toys to supplement his family's income. He did his schooling Abington Senior High School and graduated with a BS in Electrical Engineering from MIT in the early 1950s. He also completed his Ph.D. from MIT.

While doing graduation from MIT in 1950s, Amar Bose purchased a new stereo system. But he was disappointed with the performance of the speakers. Despite their impressive technical specifications, the speakers failed to reproduce the realism of a live performance. This led Bose to start working on stereo speaker. He aimed to design a speaker that would emulate the concert hall experience in the home. Amar Bose's early patents won him great respect within the industry. But Bose needed capital to do further research and begin production. Amar Bose received financial support from MIT professor Y. W. Lee and in 1964 he founded Bose Corporation.

==========

Chairs

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.