boom 24s rebuild (again) 4 15s

Can't say anything other than "Nice" about the quality of work being done here. However, I'm trying to figure out why in god's name you are using that many power and ground wires. I would think 2-3 of each would more than sufficiently transfer the current right? Maybe I'm more of a noob than I thought.

Can't say anything other than "Nice" about the quality of work being done here. However, I'm trying to figure out why in god's name you are using that many power and ground wires. I would think 2-3 of each would more than sufficiently transfer the current right? Maybe I'm more of a noob than I thought.

I was wondering that myself as well maybe you know something we dont know besides the wire being very expensive:cool: Kudo to you looks clean hope it pounds hard

well we have done alot of testing with car off (db drag style) and we have proven that the more runs u have the higher ur number is with car off car running we have never seen a dif at all...thats why if u look at alot of the serious db drag guys they can have 36-48 runs....but thair becoms a point were u dont gain anymore...and they way u gain is by a reserve basicly thats the easyest way to explane it u will have a **** ton of power stored in the wire alone...enough some time for a few tenths on the meter

well we have done alot of testing with car off (db drag style) and we have proven that the more runs u have the higher ur number is with car off car running we have never seen a dif at all...thats why if u look at alot of the serious db drag guys they can have 36-48 runs....but thair becoms a point were u dont gain anymore...and they way u gain is by a reserve basicly thats the easyest way to explane it u will have a **** ton of power stored in the wire alone...enough some time for a few tenths on the meter
Wow...Good to know

Cant wait to see it finished, what kind of numbers your going for??

You should post some of the box pics, coming out sick //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif :D

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.