$700 SHIPPED

5. Pictures:

23ti249.jpg

2djxun7.jpg

rbbats.jpg

536c29.jpg

2ymy3gy.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
i mean seriously.. i hope i made a point, or somebody feels me when i say that. no disrespect to anybody at all. i just want to sell this amp. ive been posting it on facebook, and was recommended to come here to open the audience..

Pics of what? how about you search "vonte mcervin" on facebook, add me and youll see whatever proof you want, this amp is in any car audio classified group on facebook, better yet, how about i show you the soundqubed website transaction with my name and the date i bought it. you must not have a wife that ******* you out when it deals with car audio. the fact that im in afghanistan and i have her take the amp out just to put a my **** name and date on a card so she can take pics? do you know how pointless that sounds to females? so you find an alternative way to find whatever proof you want or looking for because i am not finna have my wife cus me the **** out for this ****
Lol, I know how the ladies get. I'm interested in the amp but was curious if you had pics with your username. I don't keep tabs on your life bro, how the fuck am I supposed to know you were in Afghanistan? Lol. I don't use FB so I don't feel the need to lookup your name. But glws.

Lol, I know how the ladies get. I'm interested in the amp but was curious if you had pics with your username. I don't keep tabs on your life bro, how the fuck am I supposed to know you were in Afghanistan? Lol. I don't use FB so I don't feel the need to lookup your name. But glws.
thnks i understand. my profile pic on here is me here now but was replaced with my avatar, its actually its saturday the 11th here now almost 3:30. i know you had no clue. my bad tho. i just wanna save myself the *** chewing

ay i got pics on the way.. she didnt give me **** like i thoug. i made up a sob story. i got her sending 2 pics. just give me a sec

23ti249.jpg

2djxun7.jpg

I have a brand new aq2200 in box I bought planning on getting a second to pair it on two 15's but I would rather trade my aq2200 and cash for a 3500. I would have to run a .5 load on two 2200's compared to running at 1 with one 3500

pm me if u would take a brand new aq2200 and cash.. it sounds like the aq2200 is just the downgrade u looking for.

I have a brand new aq2200 in box I bought planning on getting a second to pair it on two 15's but I would rather trade my aq2200 and cash for a 3500. I would have to run a .5 load on two 2200's compared to running at 1 with one 3500
pm me if u would take a brand new aq2200 and cash.. it sounds like the aq2200 is just the downgrade u looking for.

pm'd this is ideal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

BamaBoy334

BamaBoy334
Louisiana
Start date
Participants
Who Replied