• Start date
  • Replies 2
  • Views 907
    Participant count
  • Participant list
U

Unregistered

I have a 1997 BMW Convertible.

In the middle of the backrest seats there's 20x20x20cm hole.

Do you know of any good powered sub that will fit there?

Thank you again,

Raul Nunes

because the hole is so small, I would recommend building a box and then running a port through the hole. If transient response isn't a really high priority, then build a bandpass box and port through the back seat location you described..........bevel the edge of the port to help reduce port noise.......this install can work just play with the specs for a while to find what works best for you....

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.