BMW 750Li Sound System

Oh my god...man, ****ing people comming in here and telling me that this thread doesnt make any sense. Well **** you. This is the lounge and i can ****ing talk about anything i want.
It's not in the lounge, douchebag.

Mind your tongue.

I work for BMW service deptarment and i can say the the best sound from them is in the 06 M5. it is one of the only BMW cars that has low bass that is adequatly loud.

as far as the 7 series, they are clean, however we get many complaints that they arent loud enough. although they are clear and crisp, they dont get loud. gotta love the Germans.

I work for BMW service deptarment and i can say the the best sound from them is in the 06 M5. it is one of the only BMW cars that has low bass that is adequatly loud.
as far as the 7 series, they are clean, however we get many complaints that they arent loud enough. although they are clear and crisp, they dont get loud. gotta love the Germans.

I've had a few late 90's 7's in and they have complained about just that...not loud enough...//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

and this thread is not in the lounge
It was posted in the lounge and I guess it got moved. If everyone is done criticizing me, could someone who has actually heard the sound system help me. My dad has the 7 series and he keeps on telling me that I cannot ever get a sound system as good as his. How can I prove him wrong. I really want the Rainbow comps but that in no way is going to compare to the 13 speakers that the 7 has. What do I do?

the hk systems in bmw's arent that great at all. i actually dont like them at all. we have had three of them. i will let you know with the 750LI specifically pretty soon.

the hk systems in bmw's arent that great at all. i actually dont like them at all. we have had three of them. i will let you know with the 750LI specifically pretty soon.
Yea, listen to the 750Li Premium Sound system...The older Harmon Kardons, in 3 series and 5 series are absolute ****

It was posted in the lounge and I guess it got moved. If everyone is done criticizing me, could someone who has actually heard the sound system help me. My dad has the 7 series and he keeps on telling me that I cannot ever get a sound system as good as his. How can I prove him wrong. I really want the Rainbow comps but that in no way is going to compare to the 13 speakers that the 7 has. What do I do?

Apparently you're under the impression that more speakers = better. You're not automatically going to sound better because you buy some good speakers and put them in the stock doors. It's going to be how you install them.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.