BMW 750Li Sound System

backtofront001
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Has anyone heard the sound system in a BMW 750Li -- Premium Sound. They probably use paper harmon kardons. How are they so good. Good midrange, Vocal quality, and Very good Kick -- not phenominal but decent lows as well.

I was pretty convinced doing a front stage only but after hearing the 750 with like a bazallion speakers the sound was good, the sound stage was well maintained

wtfcatchlightningbottle.jpg

No all i am saying is that, it is an audio system in a car (factory) that is actually half-decent. Anyway, I am about to buy Rainbow SLC's. Will a pair of components up front be able to battle with 10 BMW speakers

No all i am saying is that, it is an audio system in a car (factory) that is actually half-decent. Anyway, I am about to buy Rainbow SLC's. Will a pair of components up front be able to battle with 10 BMW speakers
Think about it. With 4 speakers be able to battle with 10 speakers chosen and placed by a luxury automaker. Have not heard the 750Li, but my best guess would be the SLC's would not hold up well against 13( just checked bmw website) carefully placed speakers.

Considering how I havent heard either, I guess I cannot really have any true opinion. But just going by common sense. 4 speakers vs. 13 speakers?

Oh my god...man, ****ing people comming in here and telling me that this thread doesnt make any sense. Well **** you. This is the lounge and i can ****ing talk about anything i want.

Has anyone heard the sound system in a BMW 750Li -- Premium Sound. They probably use paper harmon kardons. How are they so good. Good midrange, Vocal quality, and Very good Kick -- not phenominal but decent lows as well.
I was pretty convinced doing a front stage only but after hearing the 750 with like a bazallion speakers the sound was good, the sound stage was well maintained
My dad's 545i H/K system sounds **** good. Lows aren't loud enough but are very clean.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.