Bluetooth/sub disconnect

Participant count
  • Participants list

Madmont

CarAudio.com Newbie
I have bare minimum knowledge, so bear with me.... I have a power acoustik ptid-8920b unit and I recently installed a small Walmart sub (built in amp).... The sub will not work when I use Bluetooth (or aux for that matter). In fact, if I use the D-dual or C-dual options on the unit (they "turn on" the sub) while streaming Bluetooth, the sub will play the CD audio while the factory speakers play whatever I'm streaming. 

The unit only has one connection available marked for a sub, but the sub requires two connections....so on the unit I've got the sub wired into the "dual" connections. I've tried moving the wires, I've tried changing Bluetooth settings, nothing has resolved this. Please help! 

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.