Bluetooth not working

Participant count
  • Participant list

Bromagna

CarAudio.com Newbie
I have a pioneer avic 7200nex and never had a problem with my bluetooth connection. Today i tried playing music thru my phone and making a phone call, even tho it said it was connected to my phone there was no audio coming thru. The bluetooth audio setting under the home screen was greyed out. I randomly clicked on the pandora app and it actually started playing the music from my phone. How do i get my bluetooth app to work properly again? The music on my phone showed it was playing but i had no audio coming thru my car speakers.

The bluetooth audio setting under the home screen was greyed out. I randomly clicked on the pandora app and it actually started playing the music from my phone.
Your phone software may be corrupted. I had the exact symptoms you described. I had my phone linked to two Microsoft display adapters, one for the tv and one for App radio. The App radio started failing, track playing but no sound, then full disconnect. Restarting phone usually worked, but when I went to watch a movie, it would not connect with the adapter. Bought another one that worked a few days then kaput. Then phone would not download movies like it used to. A few days ago it started freezing while typing. All this started when the new Android software auto updated.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.