blue lights

Participant count
  • Participant list

wErd
5,000+ posts

Maker of All Good Threads
usa
i just put in some silverstars in my headlights and i was wondering if my car would look good if i had the parking lights, and turn signals in the front blue. my car is a 91 mustang. so the headlight assembly goes like this... on the inside next to the grill is the parking lights, then the headlights, and then the turnsignals...who this this would look good? or would it be too ricey.

btw my car is silver with clear lenses, non of that orange ********.

looks like this
215816_19_full.jpg

and i know its illegal to have blue turn signals but i dont give a ****. so dont preach to me about it.

i actually asked a cop about my blue signals after putting them in 3 minutes before .... 3 minutes later i was forced to take them back out :S i see people with them all the time though ..... i just wanna know what kinda shrooms you were eating when u took a mental pic of that potent bud

just get the bright white ones...thats what i did in my caprice and marquis and looks hella better then stock.....the silver stars r "bright" white as well and it would all blend in well....the bright white turning bulb ect will look ok when crusing but when u put the turn signals on it looks alot britgher. ive never gotten pulled over for my lights but at the same time there not blue.... //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

well i put the blue lights in for my turn signals...when i am just cruising during the day it looks white and gets brighter when i use my turn signal..but at night it starts to get a little blue..i still havent gotten pulled yet, but thats b/c i dont use my turn signals if i see a cop around.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.