blowthrough coming soon...

its getting there. should be finished up tommorow hopefully.

p1012551rk3.jpg

p1012552xp4.jpg

I sure as hell hope you have a nice alarm and locking tonneu cover.
eh, workin on the alarm, thats next on the list. the box will be around 250-275 lbs, you won't even be able to get at the subs without ripping the box apart. i do have a locking tonneau cover, and the box will be bolted down HEAVILY.

well, i ended up havin to buy a 10' piece of 6" pvc, waste of my money, oh well. and my **** jigsaw broke on the last circle, thats why its not finished. other then that its comin out great!

note: the top is screwed every 4 inches and caulked on so it can be removed if it ever needs to be.

all the pics: http://s59.photobucket.com/albums/g320/bball09124/worklog/

P1012559.jpg

P1012562.jpg

P1012567.jpg

if somebody could photoshop something cool out of any of the pics i'd REALLY appreciate. like a sig maybe, or just something cool in general

that was a good one, i'm so hurt now. grow up dude!!
you're the one who started post dumping in the first place. if you have some constructive criticism, feel free to add it, you don't have to be a douche. if you didnt see the design, there is a brace to be added that hasnt yet.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.