blowthrough coming soon...

pics or //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/ban.gif.ce8465566702ef9f72e97e794ed1c86a.gif?
honestly there aint much too see. just a big ass box with some pvc stickin out of it. i will get vids (no sound tho //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif ) of paper or somethin getting ripped to pieces in the port tho //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/yumyum.gif.0556df42231b304b9c995aefd13928a8.gif

im guessing this is a truck you will be keeping for a very long time?
very long. its worth 5 grand right now. i'm going to have it thru college, once i get college paid off then i'll be pickin up a new vehicle. i'm only a senior at the moment. the car will be around 15 yrs old when i'm done with it, so it won't be worth much anyway. don't worry, this blowthrough wasnt a spur of the moment thing. i considered it for around 6 months before i took the dive.

I happen to think the same thing.
My question is. Is it as loud as you were hoping?
i'll let you know when i finish up the box how i want it, and put the new amp in. no point judging a halfassed system atm. honestly, i have no regrets about the cutthrough at all, just about the $1200 i spent on every piece of this system and about another $300 i have already put into it. hell, i don't have anything better to do with my money at the moment, might as well spend it on something i love.

DUDE! when the subs hit, the box moves backwards! i need to secure the box tho, just picked up some heavy duty L brackets. i am going to make a slot port into the cabin for the 5 cube box tuned to 70 and leave the 6 in pvc ports tuned to 35 on the outside.

my neighbors grandson, who is in college, was over checkin it out just as i was finishing up wiring the amp. i started to turn it up and he goes "man, if you turn that all the way up your going to shatter your windshield" in a real serious tone. i go " i wish" and proceed to crank the volume knob. haha, he was telling me all about the systems he's helped hook up and i could tell this was the loudest hes ever heard.

BTW: big thanks to kickerspl20 for sending around 12 ft of 0 awg wire when i only order/paid for 5 feet! go buy his kicker kx2500.1!

glad to see you got it playing, if you want some good vids of it let me know i got a decent camcorder. i should be at t&e pickin up my amp and gettin metered monday.

glad to see you got it playing, if you want some good vids of it let me know i got a decent camcorder. i should be at t&e pickin up my amp and gettin metered monday.
and i will be in school monday //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crying.gif.ec0ebefe590df0251476573bc49e46d8.gif

for good, moving back to Indianapolis after 2 years in lovely fort pierce
wow, alright, we needa get together before you go. i've wanted to hear a 9515 for quite a while. you don't like fort pierce, lol? i don't blame ya, i cant wait to get out of psl and go to college.

EDIT: i blew one of the dustcaps off, it wasnt secured very well at all. i bought some krazy glue to reapply it, will that be alright to use. i know im supposed to use CA glue or somethin, but will krazy glue work?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.