blown'n fuse like heck

Participant count
  • Participant list
have you got your power/ground wires confused? that may sound like a dumb question, but it has happened to the best of us (not that i would do something like that............ //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif )

wow i never really was pay'n attention when i hooked it all up man i feel like an idiot now thanx i should have figured that out on my own i was just get really pissed bout to start rip'n **** out LoL

DO NOT hook up your amp and put a fuse in. See if it pops, if it does not then your amp is shorted. If everthing is good until you hook up your amp then you very well may have an amp that has an internal ground short.

Sorry posted this prior to the answer. I type SLOW

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.