Blow my w7 away??

chadcmb
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
I have a 91 chevy extended cab with 12 w7 3ohm in a double baffled front and nice box tuned to 38hz on back seer behind driver facing pass rear window. Now I love it. But I have a kicker 15001 putting 1780 on birth sheet. So I have gain and bb at half. Now I have 250 man by 300 for a nice 12 shipped 99577. What u got??

and simply changing out the sub isn't gonna be a huge difference. SAme car, same box, same power=not a huge difference especially because the W7 is already a very good sub

theres nothing wrong with a W7, every sub needs its own specified enclosure to preform well. 38hz is a little high for those W7's anyways you might see a little bit more output from it in the 34 hz range, will get it moving a little bit more.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

Hell of a deal, I think it may be the last day. If you're considering going to a 3 way, here's a great buy! You have to load them into your cart...
Not a term, a description. When it clips, it sends a distorted signal (current) through. A square wave contains more energy than a sine wave and...
I mixed a trap beat and that christmas song 'silent night' together, then screwed it, bass boosted it, and added a non-stop 25hz note, then put in...
been like 20 years since i did just that. 2 l7 15s, 1000watt soundstream usa made amp, 12cu tuned at 34, iirc, that 2 separate vented to the...
Do you know what the box/port tuning is? And what is the db/octave slop on the crossovers being used? Setting the amp crossovers as open as...

About this thread

chadcmb

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
chadcmb
eagle river alaska
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date