Blow my w7 away??

chadcmb
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
I have a 91 chevy extended cab with 12 w7 3ohm in a double baffled front and nice box tuned to 38hz on back seer behind driver facing pass rear window. Now I love it. But I have a kicker 15001 putting 1780 on birth sheet. So I have gain and bb at half. Now I have 250 man by 300 for a nice 12 shipped 99577. What u got??

dude the w7 is....well i trade it just because....try something new...something that shows you didnt just get ripped off buying you jl crap...and yes the xxx would be a better and louder sub. turn the gain up some and PLEASE TURN THE BASSBOOST OFF

amp will go over a 1000?.. the bass boost is probably inducing a clipped signal verse if you set your gain correctly with no clipped signal. You wont blow those JL's with that amp. Ive seen a W7 wall socketed and not blowing for a good 50 seconds until blowing

amp will go over a 1000?.. the bass boost is probably inducing a clipped signal verse if you set your gain correctly with no clipped signal. You wont blow those JL's with that amp. Ive seen a W7 wall socketed and not blowing for a good 50 seconds until blowing
wat

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.