Blow my truck up.... yeah that right

Go Big or Go Home. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif
I have 2.2K watts on my sub stage.

Can you say the same?
was this aimed at me? i have an aq3500 on the way and will be getting a second once payday comes around. so that will be about 7k watts on substage

I want to be able to bring out the lows. IDK if 10's will do that
Well make the best out of whatever space you have available. In my reg cab I can only fit 1 12" with the passenger seat still comfortable lol if its all the way forward I can do 2 but I would rather not sacrifice the space. I plan on throwing 3k at my single 12 and I think I'll be happy.

If your not happy with that the only other option is a blowthrough.

If you really really want to get stupid loud you are going to need to do a blow thru. It very very well may be worth it. It will really open up your options to different choices. woofer size really wont be an issue at that point. I dont know forsure but if i had to guess, that truck in the video you posted is doing ATLEAST 157+db. I had 4- Incriminator audo Death Penalty 18"s with 9kw in my ford ranger in a "walk thru" that was doing 157.5 @43hz so its going to take either a Crap load of power with decent cone area or a crap load of cone area with decent power.

I would say Incriminator audio Death penalty's or some wardens.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

If you are going to keep you cab as is. I would Find a 12" that will take good power (3000rms like a IA warden)+ and get a 4-5kw amp. Aftermarket alt and 2-3 batts would also help.

do two 10s, more cone area than 1 12 and will pound the lows just as well if tuned right.. tune it down around 33 HZ that will bring out the stupid lows and get your stuff flexing nice and right.

Only reason i did not say 10"s is with 12"s you have alot more subwoofer options out there. I do agree, 2 -10" have more cone area. You also get 2 coils instead of 1. and yes, 10"s will get low and nasty also.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.