BitTen D High-Level Input Question

Participant count
  • Participant list
My 03 C230's factory Bose amp has 8 channels. Front tweeters, front woofers, rear woofers, center fill, and sub. The processor can take in 4 channels. I am also ditching the center fill. Obviously I should use the front tweeters and woofers, but I am worried about losing bass if I leave out the sub channel.

I feel like this is a dumb question, but what would happen if I were to combine the sub channel with both of the woofer channels then sent it to the processor? Would this cause a short circuit or some kind of weird impedance situation at the amp?

On a side note, If by chance anyone happens to know the speaker wire colors for the Bose system, that'd be great.

Thanks

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.