Big Subs in Small Spaces

Are there any woofers that work well and still get loud in small sealed or ported boxes? I heard the TC 5200 worked well in small boxes? Anything else available now in that same vein?
5200's work very well in small boxes due to the high bl and low Q. Other than that I can't think of much since I'm in the same boat you are. Trying to get loud with 4-5 cubes net tops is hard lol. Fortunately a 18" 5200 will be right at home in that airspace:D

5200's work very well in small boxes due to the high bl and low Q. Other than that I can't think of much since I'm in the same boat you are. Trying to get loud with 4-5 cubes net tops is hard lol. Fortunately a 18" 5200 will be right at home in that airspace:D
Pair of Incriminator 187 15's sealed would be just right in that space and wouldn't require a shitload of power to get loud //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Kef

I hope this APXX will work on 5.75 cubes. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif I'm able to do 7 or so, but I'm going to be running 4kW to it, and hope that it'll work with less space.

I say the 5200 would be the prime candidate, if you can get ahold of one.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.