BIG build for a friend pics inside

freakin idiots skip ur just upset cause its going to be louder then u
you can dish it out but cant take it when people talk **** about you, i know alot of people like that. if you dont like it, dont talk **** about other peoples stuff

ur a idiot ... me and skip talk on a daily basis its a on going joke that u obviously have no clue what ur talkin bout with ur 05 post and been on the board for a month and already trying to start crap

my god everyone it was a JOKE

and the bondo resin isnt mine it was just sitting in the shop, but its ok to use in some things

you can dish it out but cant take it when people talk **** about you, i know alot of people like that. if you dont like it, dont talk **** about other peoples stuff
You hit the nail on the head. I don't think I have ever recalled him not bashing someone elses build.

yall are crazy .... u dont even know the half of it..... me and skip talk on the phone daily its called a friendly on going joke

yall were the ones getting out of hand ... i made a joke and yall took it serious because i guess u 2 guys dont like me

i guess u 2 guys dont like me
you sir are correct.

and id appreciate it if everytime you see Columbus (chris) u stop saying "that pimpedout97x kid waste so much money etc etc"

i guess you talk **** online and in person, you must feel great about yourself. i bet alot of people hate you

you sir are correct.
and id appreciate it if everytime you see Columbus (chris) u stop saying "that pimpedout97x kid waste so much money etc etc"

i guess you talk **** online and in person, you must feel great about yourself. i bet alot of people hate you

im not the only one that says that might want to check who ur friends are... i havent talked to chris in over 6months?

im not the only one that says that might want to check who ur friends are... i havent talked to chris in over 6months?
i didnt say it was recently that you talked to him.

and i really dont care, youve been threw just as many or MORE setups as i have.

ur a idiot ... me and skip talk on a daily basis its a on going joke that u obviously have no clue what ur talkin bout with ur 05 post and been on the board for a month and already trying to start crap

my god everyone it was a JOKE

and the bondo resin isnt mine it was just sitting in the shop, but its ok to use in some things
You talking about me? this is 02parkave, you retard. banned=new name. ive been here longer than you, so just continue failing now.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.