big blank dynoed autopipe apmi1500 did ok

Pretty sure that was supposed to be satire. Masterfully done IMO.
And on topic, Audiopoop amps are junk. Quit buying gutter brands and you won't have to be amp/sub shopping every other week.
I’ve never liked audiopipe, all the foreigners in my area plaster their cars with audiopipe decals and blast mid/vocal setups so loud I can hear them four blocks away with zero bass whatsoever...

I have an mmats thousand watt amp that makes its power at 2 ohms. Debating on posting a pic, dont want gramps shooting a load in his pants.

Pretty sure that was supposed to be satire. Masterfully done IMO.
And on topic, Audiopoop amps are junk. Quit buying gutter brands and you won't have to be amp/sub shopping every other week.
I'm glad somebody got it.... 8 ohms is where it's at. A D4 wired in series.

Never know, I get asked all sorts of crazy things to test...

Some people think I am unlimited piggy bank and can afford to test every single amp on the planet...

I have an mmats thousand watt amp that makes its power at 2 ohms. Debating on posting a pic, dont want gramps shooting a load in his pants.
If the price tag isn't

I’ve never liked audiopipe, all the foreigners in my area plaster their cars with audiopipe decals and blast mid/vocal setups so loud I can hear them four blocks away with zero bass whatsoever...
Those idiots actually got us thrown out of a venue a couple years ago. SPL show going well until half the population of Brazil shows up, opens their trunks, and starts playing "music" through those god awful horns. I wonder how many ice cream trucks in Worcester and Springfield are missing their horns? A few of them show up at the Hyannis shows but we try to chase them off. The amazing thing is when they start doing it everyone gives them dirty looks and walks away so it's not like they're telling themselves that everybody is interested in what they're doing or wants more.

If the price tag isn't

Those idiots actually got us thrown out of a venue a couple years ago. SPL show going well until half the population of Brazil shows up, opens their trunks, and starts playing "music" through those god awful horns. I wonder how many ice cream trucks in Worcester and Springfield are missing their horns? A few of them show up at the Hyannis shows but we try to chase them off. The amazing thing is when they start doing it everyone gives them dirty looks and walks away so it's not like they're telling themselves that everybody is interested in what they're doing or wants more.
its okay karma will get to em, They are the first to lose their hearing compared to all the other types of audio guys.

If the price tag isn't

Hearing this makes me glad I don't live in Leominster anymore...

Man Fitchburg has changed, it used to be somewhat decent gear 20 years ago. When I worked at the state pool, one of the drug dealers who used to come by had OG w3 15s connected to a couple of McIntosh amps.... In a Civic lol.

Man Fitchburg has changed, it used to be somewhat decent gear 20 years ago. When I worked at the state pool, one of the drug dealers who used to come by had OG w3 15s connected to a couple of McIntosh amps.... In a Civic lol.
It’s a ******** now. I have to deal with drive by shootings and hookers soliciting me almost weekly.

I don’t even duck anymore when I hear gunshots I just keep going and mind my own business lol

It’s a ******** now. I have to deal with drive by shootings and hookers soliciting me almost weekly.
I don’t even duck anymore when I hear gunshots I just keep going and mind my own business lol
Yeah not man drive by's when I last lived in that area... But Fitchburg was very quickly dying around that time. Once GE closed it was very quick and steep decline....

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.