Big Amplifier(s)

Participant count
  • Participant list
Im running a 12v system, and doesnt the HV signify high voltage, which means that it is designed to run on 16/18v setups? Ive done the 16v daily driver before... Not happening again. Sticking with 12v.

Im running a 12v system, and doesnt the HV signify high voltage, which means that it is designed to run on 16/18v setups? Ive done the 16v daily driver before... Not happening again. Sticking with 12v.
yes, the HV stands for high voltage. But can be ran on a 12v system just fine. The DD Z2LV which is designed to run on a 12 volt setup produces more power at 12 volts compared to the HV.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.