Big 3

Participant count
  • Participant list
good afternoon People,

ok here it is .....Starting a build on my Cadillac DTS....1st up...Rockford T1000BDCP....next big 3 upgrade...my Challenge is that my battery is under the back seat...Suggestions?....obviously upgrading alt wires and battery wires...the wire from the battery to the Fuse panel?

any help is appreciated....oh by the way alt will be either upgraded or respun and the batery will be upgraded....total system will be in the 2000watt area....Would rather have to much electrical than not enough..

Run positive from alt to battery

run negative from battery to frame

run engine block to frame

or

run positive from alt to battery

run negative from alt casing to battery

I would do the big 3 1st. Peope do things backwords nowadays. But the big 3 eventually gets done once the audio is installed lol.

Fuse panel? Not sure why there would be a wire ran to it from the battery. Also....is that normal for that car to have a battery under the rear seat?

I have a charger and the battery is in the trunk I had 2runs of wire from the alt to the trunk with fuses in between the batteries. I did 2runs of grounds off the alt bolt with a wire from the alt bolt to the engine block, and one to the factory ground under the hood.

Thank you, My question is should i run a new wire from Battery to Fuse panel, Battery is Under the Back Seat.....Thank you again Guys
idk about fuse panel but guy here has caddy with battery under seat no big 3 but oga ran back there to 2nd batt as well and with battery close by looks like it works well..

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.