Big 3 upgrade wires

Participant count
  • Participant list

javisam376
10+ year member

NY
Hey guys, I am about to perform the big 3 upgrade on my 03 stratus SE, which only has remote battery terminals from under the hood (the battery is located in front of the left front wheel and to access it you have to take the wheel off and remove the protective guards, which makes it very difficult to reach)...

I was wondering if I can do all the conections to the remote battery terminals and then replace the wires from the actual battery to the remote terminals... would that work??? my amp is currently wired to the remote terminals...

Thanks...

Should not be any difference from either spot. Another member asked the same questions about a few weeks ago or so. Search for his post and PM him for his results.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.