JL 1000/1 & 2 12"W6V2's Install help

Participant count
  • Participant list

Cshread
10+ year member

Ive been looking at the diagrams for how to wire these subs and for some reason its confusing the **** out of me. I hooked up my last system with no problems but this V2 makes things seem different. So i need help on exactly how to connect the wires on my subs, whether or not to do it in series or parallel. Also as for the wires coming from my terminals to my 1000/1 do i stack the positives and negatives onto one terminal on the amp? Also any suggestions on the settings on that 1000/1 cause it has alot more than im use too.

Wire both subs to 2 ohms, use the jumper on the sub to wire one neg and one pos from diffrent coils, then wire both subs up to 4 ohms on the amp. That amp will not do 1 ohm.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.