Big 3 or Other solution

Participant count
  • Participant list
^ just skimmed through my thread, i guess i didn't post pics of how i did my big 3...

...aaaaand, just went through my iphone, must have deleted them, lol [i think i hit my picture limit in my iphone, 2000 pics must be the limit, cuz anytime i tried saving a picture after 2000, it froze, then said rebuilding photo library, and the new pic wasn't in there, so i went through and deleted a couple hundred)

either way, i'll snap some tomorrow if you want, let me know, i'm sure you'll find plenty of tutorials and pictures\videos around here, but if you want to see how i did it in my f150, i'll post em...

Sweet man, thatd be great. My truck is a 94' 250 but still a gas engine, almost the same engine block as yours im betting. But yeah pictures and you helpping me through would be fantastic

Oh yeah all my sh it is as stock as it comes. stock alt stock batt but im not pumping a large system i just want more efficiency. Not really sure what i need and what i dont need at this point. like i said im noobing it up

yea, if you're just running the JLs off the sherwood, you don't need the big 3, but, either way, after doing it myself, i don't see why everyone doesn't, it's simple, and, it can only help. not too expensive either, you can usually scoop up some cheap short pieces on here, most of the time with a ring terminal already on it.

i'll snap some pics tomorrow and post em up here for ya.

hey josh

i snapped some pics, but it's kinda hard to follow

i recorded a quick 60 second video with my iphone, i can email it to ya if you want, you can either pm me your email, or post it here, don't matter...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.