Big 3 on jeep liberty

Participant count
  • Participant list

bgordon

160db bound !!!
Can't find the engine ground on here, I found an old thread where the guy do a big 3 on his liberty but I have already messages him and he's a no go, any help would be appreciated !! I have the first 2 dne but can't find the **** engine ground , the engines a 3.7

@BoomBoxStereo drives a Jeep. I'm not sure if it's a Liberty, but locations might be similar.

EDIT: He actually does drive a Liberty, his is an '07.

Last edited by a moderator:
Any where where there a bolt that won't cause a leak. Usually is fine. The block is the best place to look. But if that's not an option then the alt bracket or water inlet

I know all of the cables have to be the same size so I figured ill leave all of the factory wires connected and then add my big three kit, cause I would hate to have the engine ground with more wire ( 0 gauge, and the factory wire) and then the alternator and the battery ground only have the 0 gauge, how does that sound?

I'm just tryin to prevent a fire lol !

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.