Biden/Harris. Winners only!

Status
Not open for further replies.

LsGuy

Manila Gorilla
Sep 11, 2020
Ohio
Well, I guess the whole World is stupid then. Our health care system has been reporting deaths like this long before Covid hit. I guess over 400,000 deaths is no big deal to you. I guess that every country in the World is feeding their people propaganda.
Absolutely they are lol. I'm not even a conspiracy theorist and I know government and media are corrupt.

Well, we aren't wearing the masks to keep fat asses from eating, if 660k deaths from heart disease isn't shit then 400k from covid sure isnt.

Bobbytwonames

Angry Old Man
Aug 28, 2018
Vegas
Absolutely they are lol. I'm not even a conspiracy theorist and I know government and media are corrupt.

View attachment 26320

Well, we aren't wearing the masks to keep fat asses from eating, if 660k deaths from heart disease isn't shit then 400k from covid sure isnt.
There are treatments and vaccines for all of those conditions and they aren't passed in the air, big difference. We had no treatment to treat Covid, until now.

ThxOne

AudioFreak
Jun 8, 2018
Saint Marys, GA
There are treatments and vaccines for all of those conditions and they aren't passed in the air, big difference. We had no treatment to treat Covid, until now.
They aren't passed through the air?? Influenza... a.k.a. the FLU!!

"People with flu can spread it to others up to about 6 feet away. Most experts think that flu viruses spread mainly by droplets made when people with flu cough, sneeze or talk. These droplets can land in the mouths or noses of people who are nearby or possibly be inhaled into the lungs". -CDC.gov-

Dude, you gotta chill, you are letting your blind hate of a former president affect your thinking.

What treatment is there for suicide? If they commit suicide... that's it. Game over. There is no coming back and no amount of Trump hating thinking is going to treat it.

Bobbytwonames

Angry Old Man
Aug 28, 2018
Vegas
They aren't passed through the air?? Influenza... a.k.a. the FLU!!

"People with flu can spread it to others up to about 6 feet away. Most experts think that flu viruses spread mainly by droplets made when people with flu cough, sneeze or talk. These droplets can land in the mouths or noses of people who are nearby or possibly be inhaled into the lungs". -CDC.gov-

Dude, you gotta chill, you are letting your blind hate of a former president affect your thinking.
We have treatment and a vaccine for the flu. Up until last month, we had no treatment or vaccine for Covid-19, big difference. I don't hate Trump, I'm not a blind follower in his cult either.

ThxOne

AudioFreak
Jun 8, 2018
Saint Marys, GA
We have treatment and a vaccine for the flu. Up until last month, we had no treatment or vaccine for Covid-19, big difference.
You said none of the things listed were spread through the air.

By the way, do you know what COVID is?

"Coronaviruses are a large family of viruses that are known to cause illness ranging from the common cold to more severe diseases such as Middle East Respiratory Syndrome (MERS) and Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome (SARS)".

This isn't our first look at Corna.

Bobbytwonames

Angry Old Man
Aug 28, 2018
Vegas
You said none of the things listed were spread through the air.

By the way, do you know what COVID is?

"Coronaviruses are a large family of viruses that are known to cause illness ranging from the common cold to more severe diseases such as Middle East Respiratory Syndrome (MERS) and Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome (SARS)".

This isn't our first look at Corna.
Sorry, the flu is passed through the air, but we have treatment and a vaccine for it. Yes, we are fighting SARS-coV-2. Which was renamed Covid-19.

LsGuy

Manila Gorilla
Sep 11, 2020
Ohio
We have treatment and a vaccine for the flu. Up until last month, we had no treatment or vaccine for Covid-19, big difference. I don't hate Trump, I'm not a blind follower in his cult either.
Even with vaccines the flu killed 50k. 400k (if it was a real number) doesn't really look all that bad imo. This also isn't a pro Trump, anti Trump, liberal or conservative issue. I really didn't care that much for Trump either personally. This is strictly an economic issue.

ThxOne

AudioFreak
Jun 8, 2018
Saint Marys, GA
Sorry, the flu is passed through the air, but we have treatment and a vaccine for it. Yes, we are fighting SARS-coV-2. Which was renamed Covid-19.
What about the treatment for Suicide? Can't say suicide isn't passed through the air either... especially if a tall building is involved.

• Haha
Reactions: LsGuy

Bobbytwonames

Angry Old Man
Aug 28, 2018
Vegas
Even with vaccines the flu killed 50k. 400k (if it was a real number) doesn't really look all that bad imo. This also isn't a pro Trump, anti Trump, liberal or conservative issue. I really didn't care that much for Trump either personally. This is strictly an economic issue.
I guess over 400,000 deaths is o.k. with you guys. Maybe, when it hits 600,000, you guys will care more.

ThxOne

AudioFreak
Jun 8, 2018
Saint Marys, GA
I guess over 400,000 deaths is o.k. with you guys. Maybe, when it hits 600,000, you guys will care more.
Listen, it's a lot of dead people, sure. I promise you the numbers are wrong. 400,000 is NOT the COVID-19 death numbers. As stated above, if a person dies and they had Covid, they called it a covid death. If one died in a car crash and happened to have covid, he died from the car crash, not the COVID... but they said it was covid. This artificially inflated the numbers and continues to do so. Why would they do this? Because they got more money for COVID if the death was from covid. It's shitty but it happened and continues to happen.

ThxOne

AudioFreak
Jun 8, 2018
Saint Marys, GA
So, you want to make fun of suicide now? Amazing!
Yes, why not? Too sensitive for you? Sorry, let's make it less dramatic for you. Let's call it a voluntary life termination event. Better?

Bobbytwonames

Angry Old Man
Aug 28, 2018
Vegas
Listen, it's a lot of dead people, sure. I promise you the numbers are wrong. 400,000 is NOT the COVID-19 death numbers. As stated above, if a person dies and they had Covid, they called it a covid death. If one died in a car crash and happened to have covid, he died from the car crash, not the COVID... but they said it was covid. This artificially inflated the numbers and continues to do so. Why would they do this? Because they got more money for COVID if the death was from covid. It's shitty but it happened and continues to happen.
They count them that way because it's the law. The health care system has rules that they have to follow, and always have. My nurse friends have told me that is how the rules of our health care system work. It should probably fixed in some way.

ThxOne

AudioFreak
Jun 8, 2018
Saint Marys, GA
They count them that way because it's the law. The health care system has rules that they have to follow, and always have. My nurse friends have told me that is how the rules of our health care system work. It should probably fixed in some way.
It IS NOT the law to lie. If a person died in a car crash and their head was removed via the impact and they had COVID then they died from decapitation and they also HAD COVID. They didn't die form COVID.

ThxOne

AudioFreak
Jun 8, 2018
Saint Marys, GA
Suicide is nothing that I care to joke about. It is devastating for the people left behind.
Then they should have paid more attention to the person committing a VLTE instead of playing with their screens.

Bobbytwonames

Angry Old Man
Aug 28, 2018
Vegas
It IS NOT the law to lie. If a person died in a car crash and their head was removed via the impact and they had COVID then they died from decapitation and they also HAD COVID. They didn't die form COVID.
Ask a Dr. or a nurse. I'm not saying it's right, but those are the current rules that hospitals have to follow. Everybody hated when 9/11 happened, but are fine that this virus has killed over 140 times the number of people as 9/11.

ThxOne

AudioFreak
Jun 8, 2018
Saint Marys, GA
Ask a Dr. or a nurse. I'm not saying it's right, but those are the current rules that hospitals have to follow. Everybody hated when 9/11 happened, but are fine that this virus has killed over 140 times the number of people as 9/11.
I don't believe it has killed over 140 times the number of people as 9/11.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Slo_Ride The Thunderdome! 8
B The Thunderdome! 67

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 16)

Latest posts

Newest threads

Most posts - Past 30 days

Latest classifieds